Greek Hen Sliders made with tender rooster, feta, gooey cheese and topped with cool and creamy Tzatziki sauce. Taste packed and ideal for events and holidays.
Hey everybody, Kelly right here from Life Made Sweeter again once more with some enjoyable get together meals.
With picnic and patio season simply across the nook, I’m all the time looking out for tasty and easy recipes for feeding a crowd.
These Greek Hen Sliders come collectively simply and are filled with contemporary Mediterranean-inspired flavors.
You’ll be able to go the total home made route right here or to maintain issues tremendous easy, rotisserie rooster and your favourite store-bought Greek dressing work nice as nicely.
Serve with lettuce, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, crimson onions and a dollop of cool and creamy tzatziki sauce.
This recipe makes 12 so it’s additionally good for a vacation get together or household get collectively.
HOW TO MAKE GREEK CHICKEN SLIDERS?
Begin off by combining shredded rooster with Greek dressing.
Assemble the sliders by arranging the underside halves on a lined baking sheet or calmly greased casserole dish.
Layer with shredded rooster, crumbled feta and a layer of mozzarella slices.
End with prime halves and brush with melted butter combination together with some crumbled feta. Cowl with foil and bake till cheese is good and melty.
WHAT CAN I SERVE THESE SLIDERS WITH?
These sliders could be scrumptious on their very own or serve with a aspect of Greek pasta salad, smashed potatoes or these scrumptious Asparagus Fries.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup finely chopped cucumber
- ½ tablespoon chopped contemporary dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped contemporary oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon finely minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to style
- three cups shredded cooked rooster rotisserie, gradual cooked or grilled
- ⅓ cup Greek dressing, home made or your favourite model
- salt and pepper, to style
- Four-6 slices mozzarella cheese1/Four cup crumbled feta, plus extra for topping
- 1 12-count bundle Hawaiian or Delicate Dinner Rolls
- crumbled feta, for topping
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- Romaine lettuce or blended greens
- Cucumber slices, tomato slices, onion slices, olive slices
- In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, cucumber, dill, oregano, lemon juice, garlic and season with salt and pepper, to style. Cowl and chill within the fridge when you put together the sliders.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a big bowl, mix shredded rooster with Greek dressing and season with salt and pepper to style.
- Cut up your slider buns in half, place one half within the backside of a 11×7″ or 9×13″ baking dish.
- Prime with shredded rooster and mozzarella slices. Place the opposite half of the rolls on prime.
- Combine collectively the butter with oregano and basil and brush over tops of rolls. Sprinkle with feta. Cowl with tinfoil and bake in preheated oven for about 5-Eight minutes or till cheese is melted.
- Slice into particular person sliders and serve instantly with a dollop of Tzatziki sauce and selection of toppings. Sliders are finest on the primary day.