Alfredo Pesto Tortellini with Sausage is a fast and straightforward meal that’s so wealthy and creamy full of taste. It makes the right dish for busy days!
Spring is lastly within the air and we couldn’t be happier at our home about it. We’ve all been going stir loopy and can take all the hotter climate that we are able to get. With Spring comes lacrosse for my boys and the times appear to get even busier. I normally solely have an hour to get everybody fed, so I’m all for a fast and straightforward weeknight meal.
The star ingredient of this scrumptious pasta dish is the brand new Natural Creamy Alfredo Sauce from Bertolli. The model simply launched a brand new line of natural white pasta sauces. One of the best half about them is that they comprise NO synthetic flavors, NO synthetic colours, and NO excessive fructose corn syrup. The model has all the time pledged to have simplicity and high quality of their merchandise since they started in Tuscany in 1865.
The brand new white sauces are crafted with premium natural elements, and that is the primary time they’ve added white sauces to the Bertolli Natural lineup, which consists of 4 crimson sauces. The white sauces embrace aged parmesan, contemporary cream, and garlic, that are all of my love languages they usually’re packed and sealed to lock in taste. You possibly can rely on scrumptious sauces that protect the integrity of the elements in every jar.
We’re fairly choosy relating to a superb jarred alfredo sauce. I’m telling you that this one can’t be beat! It has such top quality and tastes like it’s from a restaurant. My children went loopy over this meal and I liked it as a result of it was so extremely straightforward!
How do you make alfredo pesto tortellini?
- Cook dinner your cheese tortellini pasta till al dente. Drain and reserve 1/four cup water. Toss the peas with the cooked pasta and allow them to thaw.
- Minimize sausage into half moons and prepare dinner till brown over medium excessive warmth in a skillet.
- Add the pesto and Bertolli Natural Creamy Alfredo Sauce. Toss and add reserved pasta water as wanted. Add the sausage. Warmth till good and creamy.
Can I add hen to this dish?
You possibly can add hen or another protein you wish to use.
What aspect dishes can I serve with pasta?
We served this meal with crispy garlic bread and a easy aspect salad.
Can I freeze this meal?
You undoubtedly can! Simply retailer in an hermetic container or heavy responsibility freezer bag. To stop the sauce from curdling, make sure that to retailer effectively when reheating.
This meal solely requires 5 elements! It makes the right dinner for a busy weeknight. You’ll love all the flavors on this meal and the pesto alfredo is scrumptious. Your loved ones goes to ask for this one many times! Attempt it out for your self!
- 1 package deal (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 and ½ cups frozen peas
- 10 ounces smoked hen or turkey sausage
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Bertolli Natural Creamy Alfredo
- Salt and pepper, to style
- Comply with the package deal instructions to prepare dinner the tortellini till al-dente. Reserve ¼ cup cooking water. Drain and put aside. Return to the pot you cooked the tortellini in. Pour the frozen peas proper on high of the tortellini and toss to thaw the peas.
- Minimize sausage into half moons and warmth in a skillet till browned. Drain off any fats and put aside.
- Pour the basil pesto after which the Bertolli Natural Creamy Alfredo into the tortellini and pea combination.
- Toss collectively and as wanted add within the ⅓ cup pasta cooking water for consistency. Add the sausage on high and warmth by means of for a couple of minutes till good and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired and serve scorching.
This put up was sponsored by Bertolli®. I like working with manufacturers that I’m obsessed with and use within the kitchen for myself. All opinions expressed are my very own.